WHILE WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS, ALL BRANCH LOBBIES WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE UTILIZE THE DRIVE THRU FOR TRANSACTIONS. YOU MAY CALL OUR MAIN OFFICE AT 520-325-5200 FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Update to Our Customers about Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Customer,
With the rapidly developing situation surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to provide an update on what Commerce Bank of Arizona is doing in response to the threat of this virus. Please check this site for updates as events progress.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety:
Commerce Bank of Arizona (CBAZ) is committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees. As you are aware, health officials are keeping a close watch on the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in our nation, state and communities. Commerce Bank of Arizona plans to operate with a "business as usual" attitude. We will work to keep customers informed if guidance from these agencies warrants a change to how we operate.
What We are Doing
Our Pandemic Response Team is actively monitoring updates regarding the spread of the Coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state and local agencies. We want to be sure our actions line up with the most current recommendations.
In an effort to mitigate the risks associated with the Coronavirus, CBAZ has the following measures in place:
- Our branches are cleaned daily as part of normal business and we have recently implemented additional cleaning measures throughout our branches, including sanitizing commonly touched surfaces, such as door handles, teller stations, lobby writing stations, and Bankers' desks.
- CBAZ employees are being encouraged to practice good health hygiene consistent with advice published by the CDC.
- Technology – CBAZ uses a variety of technologies designed to provide banking service continuity and maintain high service standards. This includes online and mobile banking availability for our customers and an ability to work remotely, if necessary, for some of our employees.
- Travel – CBAZ's Human Resources department is asking employees to carefully consider their travel plans and is actively monitoring international travel.
- Third Parties – CBAZ is in communication with important service providers in an effort to verify appropriate plans are in place for those businesses.
What you can do:
We encourage you to access your account from home 24/7 using Online Banking or our Mobile App to view transactions, check balances, make payments, make deposits and more. If you visit our branches, consider using our drive-through lane or night drop, where available. We are here to provide excellent Customer Service as we always have. We are working with employees to ensure a safe environment for you to do your banking. We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers as needed. We truly appreciate your business. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (520) 325-5200. We encourage customers to stay informed with information from the CDC at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov.
We take preparation for the risks associated with the Coronavirus very seriously, and have taken a number of measures designed to provide an uninterrupted banking experience for you and all of our customers.
Commerce Bank of Arizona Bank